WE HAVE RECOVERED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR INJURY VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Helping Bay Area Consumers Obtain Compensation For Consumer Product Injuries
Known as product liability, the state of California holds manufacturers, distributors and retailers liable under the law for certain defects in products sold to consumers that cause injury. A product is defective if it contains a manufacturing or design defect, or lacks sufficient instructions or warnings. There are countless scenarios that have given rise to a product liability claim. Since each situation is unique, reaching out to an attorney knowledgeable in this area of law who can provide reliable guidance about your product injury is advised.
Call us for a free case evaluation at 415-544-0115.
Over 35 Years Of Experience To Help You With Your Claim
At The Law Office of Scott Righthand, P.C., we have represented individuals and families through the Bay Area who have been injured by a wide range of defective consumer goods and products.
Since 1992, we have handled cases involving:
- Industrial machinery and equipment, such as saws, mills, lathes, drills, grinders and presses
- Drugs, including both prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Medical devices, such as prosthetic devices, pacemakers, artificial joints and breast implants
- Hazardous materials, including toxic chemicals, pesticides and asbestos products
- Motor vehicle parts involving defective automotive components of SUVs, trucks, cars and motorcycles
- Household appliances, including ovens, grills, refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, washers and dryers
- Consumer goods, such as toys, shoes and clothing
Lithium Ion Battery Injuries
Lithium ion batters are present in laptops, automobiles, cell phones, hover boards and a large variety of other products. They can catch fire due to thermal runaway.
In recent months, many individuals have suffered burns and other injuries as a result of fires or explosions caused by lithium ion batteries found in Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones. A manufacturing defect that has caused a runaway chemical reaction in these batteries is suspected to be the culprit.
If you or a family member has been injured by any product containing a lithium ion battery, let us help.
Schedule A No-Obligation Consult To Talk About Your Situation
Throughout the years, we have been able to obtain multimillion-dollar recoveries for many individuals who have suffered greatly from dangerous consumer products and devices.
Let us help you. A lawyer from our firm will thoroughly investigate your situation and take the appropriate steps to ensure that the wrongful party is held accountable for their negligence.
Call 415-544-0115 or email our law firm to schedule a consult to speak with one of our lawyers about your case.