WE HAVE RECOVERED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR INJURY VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Understanding Medical Malpractice
Medical malpractice refers to treatment by a physician, nurse, health care provider or hospital that breaches the standard of medical practice, and that breach caused injury or death. A determination of medical malpractice generally requires the use of an expert witness experienced in the same practice area as the health care provider. The expert witness must testify about the standard of practice and whether the provider met that standard.
Call us for a free case evaluation at 415-544-0115.
Help For Malpractice Victims In The San Francisco Bay Area
At The Law Office of Scott Righthand, P.C., we have represented many individuals throughout the Bay Area and Northern California with medical malpractice claims. Our founding attorney, Scott Righthand, has personally handled hundreds of medical malpractice cases involving birth injuries, strokes, heart attacks and more.
We consult with various experts, many of whom we work with because they are at the top of their professions. The expert’s assistance can often make a difference between winning and losing.
As a result, we have obtained sizeable medical malpractice recoveries from negligent doctors, hospitals and other medical professionals.
We have recovered awards for cases involving:
- A doctor who failed to render the proper treatment for a pulmonary embolism
- A patient who lost unnecessary and excessive blood during spinal surgery
- An OB/GYN who delayed performing a C-section that resulted in a cerebral palsy birth injury
- A physician who failed to obtain informed consent before performing a certain procedure
- A doctor who performed unnecessary surgery or treatment
- A doctor who failed to diagnose the presence of lung cancer
Contact Our Firm To Learn More About Potential Legal Options
If you or a loved one was injured at the hands of a medical professional, contact our lawyers today to schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation. Our firm can carefully evaluate your case. Upon retainment, we immediately begin researching your case and obtaining medical records for our expert witnesses to evaluate.