Attorney Scott Righthand
Attorney Scott Righthand moved to the great city of San Francisco to attend
the University of California's Hastings College of Law. After earning
his Juris Doctor in 1979, Attorney Righthand worked for two of the area's
most prestigious law firms, which helped him gain invaluable experience
in personal injury law.
In 1992 he founded the Law Office of Scott Righthand, P.C., which proudly
represents accident victims throughout the Bay Area. Attorney Righthand
and his team focus exclusively on Plaintiffs litigation cases, including
those that involve vehicular accidents, employment accidents, and malpractice,
as well as physical, emotional, and economic injuries.
Attorney Righthand's skill, experience, and absolute dedication to
his clients have resulted in a number of prestigious awards and honors.
He was selected for inclusion in the list of
Northern California Super Lawyers® for 2007-2015. He was named as a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
in 2009, and has been chosen for the distinguished group of The Best Lawyers
in America for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Read more about Attorney Righthand's accolades.
Attorney Righthand grew up in New York, and is married with two children.
He is an avid fan of New York and San Francisco sports teams. Attorney
Righthand and his wife proudly support a number of charities and causes
that they believe in, including the Breast Cancer Fund, the NRDC, and
the Green Chamber of Commerce.
If you would like to speak to Attorney Scott Righthand about your legal options,
contact the Law Office of Scott Righthand, P.C. at your earliest convenience!
J.D., Hastings College of Law, University of California, 1979
Research Editor, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly, 1978-1979.
- B.A., University of Colorado, 1975
Awards & Honors
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2009-2016
- Northern California Super Lawyers, 2007-2016
- Fellow - Litigation Counsel of America, 2009
- Nominee for Street Fighter of the Year Award - Consumer Attorneys of California, 2009
- Nominee for Consumer Attorney of the Year Award - Consumer Attorneys of
- Listed in the Bar Association Register of Preeminent Lawyers, 1982-2014
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated Superb by Avvo
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- San Francisco Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member, Forum Committee on the Entertainment and Sports Industries, 1979-1989
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- The American Association for Justice
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Hollis, New York August 1, 1953